Endpoint Engineer III
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for an Endpoint Engineer III to join our team in either Seattle, Bellevue, Portland, Los Angeles, or San Francisco office.
The Endpoint Engineer III will work as a part of a the Endpoint Engineering team responsible for the packaging, deployment, and maintenance of Operating Systems, software applications, and updates to the firm's physical, virtual, and mobile endpoint devices. This position will work in collaboration with other IT Operations teams as an IT Project resource, and as a top level escalation resource and will execute using modern device management tools, methods, and automation. This position reports to the Manager of Endpoint Engineering.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Support and maintain SCCM infrastructure and deployment technologies
- Support Microsoft Endpoint Management via Intune (co-management)
- Support Ivanti User Workspace Manager environment
- Support and provide recommendations pertaining to policies/compliance for endpoint management
- Support virtualized (workstation and server) environment
- Support VMWare Horizon infrastructure and user experience
- Architect automated deployment methodologies using various scripting solutions
- Create, package, maintain, and deploy endpoint applications
- Create and maintain custom task sequences and other custom code for image management
- Perform image validation testing of master builds
- Monitor endpoint security and application technologies for all endpoints
- Provide feedback for change control request and process; based on industry best practices
- Troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Develop and implement testing solutions for applications delivered to the endpoints to ensure proper functionality
- Author and maintain documentation of current supported systems and applications
- Communicate with users to identify issues and explain solutions
- Tier 3-4 escalation support for endpoint devices and users
- Perform additional tasks as directed by Endpoint Engineering Manager
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Advanced knowledge, troubleshooting, and experience with Windows operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of patch management and software distribution
- Proficiency in policy management (Group Policy, Intune, Ivanti)
- Strong knowledge of application packaging, compatibility testing, and software distribution using industry standard practices
- Strong experience developing and managing Microsoft Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Expert knowledge of managing and scripting SCCM processes (PowerShell, VB, Windows Scripting, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS image management, deployment, and patching (Windows 10 and 11)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows profile management is preferred
- Thorough understanding of advanced network concepts and application interoperability, and Active Directory architecture required
Join us if you have:
- 8+ years’ experience with packaging and deploying operational systems such as SCCM and Ivanti Workspace Manager is required
- 5+ years of direct experience in Engineering is required
- Experience with ITIL methodologies preferred
- Provide off-hour support (evening, weekends and holiday) as needed is required
- Must be professional, organized, and flexible; able to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Written and verbal communications skills effective with all levels of a professional services organization required
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, composed manner is required
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and quality control, required
- Must be a team player, comfortable working in a collaborative environment and willing to share information with others is required
- Demonstrated ability to stay apprised and learn new technologies quickly and independently is required
- Strong decision-making, follow-up, follow-through, and priority setting skills required
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and practice good judgment, required
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision required
- Previous experience in a law firm or professional services organization, supporting a multi-office environment, preferred
Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with 10 offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
What’s in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those from traditionally underrepresented populations-can have, and can see, a path to success. We are committed to fostering DEI because it makes our firm better, in every way. At DWT, every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact email@example.com.
Job Reference #: oC7WkfwJ