2020 Seattle Summer Associate
To apply, click the "Add to Apply List" button to the right (you can add as many positions to your list as you would like to apply for). Once you have made your selections, click the "Apply" button at the top of the page and follow the instructions. Application deadline is August 16, 2019.
Please have the below documents ready to upload before you start your application:
* Cover letter (please indicate your connection to the Pacific Northwest)
* Complete undergraduate transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable)
* Writing sample, unedited by a third party (generally 5-10 pages)
* List of 3 references, one of whom is qualified to comment on your law school work
* Law school transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable)
Please note: We encourage you to upload your resume in Word format, since the system will be able to extract your information most accurately this way. On the following page, you will have the chance to edit any information about yourself and add additional documents before finally submitting your application.