This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for a Website Coordinator to join our team. This position can be fully remote while working within reasonable commuting distance to our Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., San Francisco, or Anchorage offices.
The website coordinator maintains marketing content in the firm's content management system and related integrations that support the firm’s website. Responsibilities include updating attorney bios, practice pages, event listings, time-sensitive news, and other content found on the firm’s website. This position also assists with regular sitewide quality assurance and usability efforts.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Update and add new content based on requests from a content inbox
- Communicate directly with attorneys and staff regarding requests using email, IM, phone, and video
- Perform scheduled content audits, including fixing broken links, correcting spelling errors, refreshing stale content, creating post-event follow-up content, and updating honors and awards
- Act as the first line of defense in reporting and troubleshooting technical issues with the firm’s website
- Request new and updated graphics from the design team and add these to the firm’s website
- Accurately track status of ongoing and completed tasks using software tools
Join us if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with content management systems. Experience with Sitecore preferred.
- Experience with Excel and Word, basic HTML and CSS
- Very strong communication skills and customer service mentality
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously with an emphasis on using critical thinking to set priorities and manage time
- Ability to complete work accurately and in a timely manner under workload and deadline pressures
- Experience with using an organizational style guide or AP Style
- Experience formatting traditional content into web-friendly content
- Experience working within an organization with a large number (500+) of internal "clients" from a range of different roles and practice areas
- Experience using QA software or platforms
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with eight offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
What’s in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those from traditionally underrepresented populations-can have, and can see, a path to success. We are committed to fostering DEI because it makes our firm better, in every way. At DWT, every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference #: oXmvjfwR