This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for a Receptionist to join our team in our Bellevue office.
This position is designed to provide exceptional customer service to attorneys, staff, clients and other visitors of the firm; answering and directing incoming calls, greeting clients, receiving and distributing deliveries, assisting visitors, and supporting attorneys and staff with a variety of administrative matters.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion and innovation.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with attorneys and staff regarding a variety of inquiries and requests for assistance, e.g. ordering meals, scheduling conference rooms, reserving visitor offices
- Maintain phone rosters and daily attendance notifications for office
- Answer and dispatch incoming calls for attorneys and staff
- Greet clients and notify attorneys and/or staff of their arrival
- Serve as “concierge” to visitors, assisting with reasonable needs they may have such as copying, faxing, scanning, transportation, reservations, etc.
- Receive deliveries, including mail, packages, and hand delivered client documents; distribute appropriate delivery notifications
- Maintain on-line conference room schedule, using discretion when booking and prioritizing or coordinating room changes
- Interact with building security/maintenance: report temperature requests, lighting, electrical and any related facilities issues using the database to track job orders
- Provide administrative assistance to legal support staff as needed
Join us if you have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a professional office preferred
- Ability to accurately type 50+ wpm
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Self-starter with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to exercise good judgment
- Professional, business like appearance, reliable attendance record
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new programs and program updates
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adapt quickly to change and effectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, service focused environment and to handle stressful situations in calm, composed manner
- Ability to follow client confidentiality guidelines
- Ability to sit at a work station for lengthy periods of time with occasional breaks
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to feel and reach with hands and arms and frequently required to sit, stand, walk and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that embracing diversity and inclusion brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities. We are committed to promoting a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.