Practice Support Analyst - Data Processing & Social Media
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for a Practice Support Data Processing & Social Media Collections Analyst to join our team in our Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Richmond, and Chicago offices. This position offers the flexibility to be fully remote while working within reasonable commuting distance from any of our offices.
The working hours for this role depend on location. West Coast: 12 PM - 8:30 PM; Chicago: 2 PM - 10:30 PM; East Coast: 3 PM - 11:30 PM.
The Practice Support Data Processing & Social Media Collections Analyst ("Analyst") provides eDiscovery and practice technology support to legal teams at Davis Wright Tremaine. Practice Support Analysts utilize their knowledge and technical expertise in data processing, data ingestion, database management, data manipulation and conversion, imaging and document productions. In addition, this Analyst position will also be responsible for the completion of social media and website/webpage collections and captures.
As an integrated member of the Practice Support Department, the Data Processing & Social Media Collections Analyst will assist in providing a full-range of practice support offerings, including monitoring, accepting, and completing data processing assignments with Practice Support Department tools (including Ipro and Relativity), as well as completing social media and website/webpage collection and capture requests using modern technologies specifically designed for the collection those data sources. The Analyst may also provide insight and support to legal teams on technical issues specific to the firm’s document review platform, Relativity. The Practice Support Data Processing & Social Media Collections Analyst may also be called upon to collaborate with colleagues, managers, and legal teams to identify and develop solutions to issues involving litigation practice support technologies and processes. The Analyst typically bills their time to the client associated with the task requested/completed.
The Practice Support Data Processing & Social Media Collections Analyst works directly with the collective practice support department to ensure the vision of exceptional overall eDiscovery and practice support services are provided to the firm’s legal teams and clients. The Practice Support Data Processing & Social Media Collections Analyst reports to the Practice Support ESI Processing Technology Manager and/or the Practice Support Manager, in addition to the Director of eDiscovery and Practice Technologies.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
Platform (Ipro and Relativity) Support
· Process and load data/documents into Ipro and/or Relativity for review, including handling exceptions and ensuring preservation of information
· Supports primary aspects of Ipro, specifically:
o Creating firm standardized processing databases
o Utilize ‘safe copy’ tools (including Robocopy) to ensure preservation of metadata
o Conduct de-duplication, deNISTing, imaging, and promotion of data
o Analyze and address errors and exceptions across data sets, including processing counts, reporting, and other processing issues
o Understand varying and different file types and data sources
o Consistently follow quality control procedures on all work, including quality assurance of work completed by others
· Supports primary aspects of Relativity, specifically:
o Creating firm standardized ECA and/or Review workspaces
o Processing documents
o Loading documents
o Creating custom views and layouts as directed or identified by legal teams and/or document review teams
o Assisting with document searches
o Preparing document productions and exporting final deliverables
Social Media | Website/Webpage Collections and Captures Support
· Utilize modern technology solutions such as Page Vault, X1 Social Discovery, PageFreezer/WebPreserver, or other solutions to capture social media (e.g., Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram,TikTok, etc.) and/or website/webpage content as identified and directed by case teams and/or DWT professional staff
· Ensure metadata and content of captured information is concise, clear, and easily reviewable for potential use as evidence and/or exhibits
· Track and manage projects and enter time for work completed
· Actively participate the firm’s practice support central queue to ensure coverage for all firm practice support requests
· Acts as end-user interface to provide helpful insight with questions related to data processing, Ipro, Relativity and/or other litigation support-related topics
· Work with legal teams and Practice Support Project Managers to define parameters on projects and provide input and feedback related to data processing projects
· Understand, contribute, improve, and evangelize department practices and procedures
· Harness creativity and collaboration with team members to innovate and solve litigation support challenges
· Dedication to self-education regarding eDiscovery industry news, technologies, including those specific to data processing and data types, and other practice support topics
· Work as a key member of the practice support department to improve firm-wide procedures and practices across the firm
Join us if you have:
- In-depth knowledge and capabilities operating data processing technology systems and platforms, with specific emphasis in Ipro and/or Relativity
- Strong organizational and technical skills with litigation support technologies, including tasks such as search, review, and document productions
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing, especially in response to requests for information
- Initiative and positive attitude with the ability to anticipate issues and exercise mindful and productive responses
- Solid problem-solving skills, with excellent attention to detail and pride of workmanship
- Keen desire to learn in a continuously evolving and developing technology-based landscape
- Ability to complete and manage tasks independently or with minimal supervision
- Handle stressful situations in a calm and composed manner while working under tight deadlines to complete projects accurately, quickly and efficiently
- Collaborates and interacts as a key team member of the practice support group, supports colleagues and works towards the betterment of the department and the firm as a whole
- Utilization and/or familiarity with social media and/or website capture tools (e.g., Page Vault, X1 Social Discovery, WebPreserver, or other industry platforms) considered a plus
- Relativity certifications considered a plus
- Bachelor or Associates degree and 3+ years of related work experience, or equivalent
Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with 11 offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
What’s in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
· Choice of health and vision insurance plans
· 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
· Dental plan
· Fertility and adoption benefit
· Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
· Tuition reimbursement
· Commuter benefits
· Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
The annualized salary range for this position in Washington is $120,000 to $125,000 ($61.54-$64.10 hourly). Actual pay will be adjusted based on the candidate’s education, training, experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. Full time employees may be eligible for a bonus, health insurance with an optional HSA, long term disability, dental insurance, vision care, telemedicine and virtual short term solution based counseling services, life insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, subsidized backup care and caregiving resources, 401(k), vacation, sick time, 11 paid holidays each year and an employee assistance program. For full-time employees, the initial vacation benefit is 15 days per year and 11 days of sick leave per year, accrued bi-weekly. Additional voluntary programs include: voluntary accident insurance, voluntary life, voluntary disability, voluntary long term care, and pet insurance. Commuter and Transit programs are also available.
The annualized salary range for this position in Los Angeles is $122,000 to $125,000 ($62.56-$64.10 hourly); and in San Francisco is $140,000 to $153,000 ($71.79-$78.46 hourly). Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. Full time employees may be eligible for a bonus, health insurance with an optional HSA, long term disability, dental insurance, vision care, telemedicine and virtual short term solution based counseling services, life insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, subsidized backup care and caregiving resources, 401(k), vacation, sick time, and an employee assistance program. Additional voluntary programs include: voluntary accident insurance, voluntary life, voluntary disability, voluntary long term care, and pet insurance. Commuter and Transit programs are also available.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. It brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the legal profession-can have, and can see, a path to success. In order to support this vision, we request that you voluntarily provide the following demographic data. All self-reported demographic information is stored securely in a manner that is compliant with DWT’s privacy and security policies and is only accessible by authorized members of the Talent Acquisition and HR Departments; it is not shared with any of the hiring decision-makers.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please email email@example.com.
Job Reference #: oMQypfwj