Mid-Level Associate - Employment and Commercial Litigation - Anchorage
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP has an exciting opportunity to join its Anchorage office. If you are seeking a collegial law firm environment where you can work closely with partners on interesting matters, we look forward to hearing from you. In this role, you will work alongside experienced lawyers in top practice groups who are invested in mentorship and professional growth.
· A minimum of four years’ experience in employment litigation and/or commercial litigation matters, including responsibility for substantive pleadings and motions, discovery, and court appearances.
· Experience with a broad based employment background understanding federal and state employment laws and regulations is valuable.
· Active members of the Alaska State Bar preferred; will consider members of other state bars depending on circumstances
· Outstanding academic credentials and writing skills
· Law firm experience, immediately transferable skills, and excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills preferred.
· Confidence, self-motivation and a desire to build a practice
To apply, please upload a cover letter addressed to Bahareh Samanian, Director of Lawyer Recruiting, a resume, a brief (10 pages max) writing sample, and a law school transcript. We would appreciate you specifying how you heard about this position. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or have been considering a move to Alaska, please contact Bahareh - firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We are accepting submissions from third-party recruiters.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP believes that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is Davis Wright Tremaine’s policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.