This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S. Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our team in Seattle. As a member of the firm wide marketing department, the marketing coordinator will be responsible for supporting the marketing communications group. The coordinator will also work closely with other members of the department, as well as attorneys, to achieve practice and firm-wide marketing goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the events team in areas including, but not limited to: registration/guest-related tasks in event management system (Cvent), speaker travel arrangements, venue searches, menu selecting, conference room scheduling, on-site setup and assistance, and more.
- Maintain DWT online store.
- Update internal marketing department page on the Portal as needed.
- Maintain DWTAlert mailbox, forwarding emails to event planners as appropriate.
- Maintain client mailing lists in the firm’s CRM database (BDP).
- Submit check request payment for vendor invoices.
- Reconcile bank statements; submit payment with receipts to account payable.
- Maintain marketing collateral storage for events, tradeshows, client gifts for attorneys, and department events.
- Proof/copy edit brochures, newsletters, advisories, agendas, one-pagers, invitations and other DWT publications in accordance with APA style guide.
- Additional task as may be necessary.
- 2+ years of professional services marketing is desired; law firm marketing experience is a plus.
- Previous experience in a law-firm or professional services organization, supporting a multi-office environment, preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to meet changing deadlines.
- High degree of attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills required.
- College degree and demonstrated academic excellence is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Products required, i.e. Microsoft Word XP, PowerPoint and Outlook; social media, website content maintenance, Excel and CRM technology a plus.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and handle multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Demonstrated strong writing skills and excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills, required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain effective working relationships and communicate verbally and in writing in a professional, courteous manner with clients, firm members, and other business contacts, required.
- Ability to interact with lawyers and staff at all levels, required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.