Marketing Administrative Assistant
Davis Wright Tremaine is looking for a Marketing Administrative Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in law school or a career in law firm operations to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.!
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and the Marketing Brand & Operations Manager. This position will also provide administrative support to the marketing team. This position can be based in our Seattle, Los Angeles, or New York office.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the CMO and the Marketing Brand & Operations Manager
- Schedule meetings and events, maintain calendars, and assist with travel arrangements
- Proofread and edit documents and presentations; update and maintain the organization chart for the Marketing and Practice Management departments
- Manage the DWTAlert mailbox, forwarding emails to event planners and website team as appropriate
- Maintain client mailing lists in the firm’s CRM database
- Reconcile bank statements, submit payment with receipts to accounts payable
- Submit check requests for vendor invoices
- Update internal marketing department page on the Portal as needed
- Coordinate and provide logistical support for appointments, meetings, retreats, and conference calls
- Support management of online store & marketing collateral under guidance of marketing specialist
- Maintain department SurveyMonkey account
- Consistently evaluate internal administrative processes for opportunities to improve efficiency and decrease administrative burden on all parties involved
- Assist with other special projects, tasks, and/or support as assigned
Join us if you have:
- Prior experience providing administrative support in office environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Familiarity with document management or CRM systems a plus
- High degree of attention to detail and confidentiality
- Willingness to adapt to and learn new technology, software programs, and upgrades
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- Experience balancing competing priorities
- Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide status reports on assigned projects independently
Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with eight offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
What’s in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those from traditionally underrepresented populations-can have, and can see, a path to success. We are committed to fostering DEI because it makes our firm better, in every way. At DWT, every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact email@example.com.
Job Reference #: oXnTgfwd