Lawyer Recruiting Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for a Lawyer Recruiting Assistant to join our team in our Seattle office.
As a member of the firm wide Lawyer Talent Team, this position is responsible for providing administrative support for lawyer recruiting, including maintaining databases, updating spreadsheets, drafting correspondence and scheduling interviews.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Maintain applicant and interview data in the firm’s recruiting database
- Ensure attorney openings on firm’s careers page are accurate and current
- Post attorney openings with various channels and track effectiveness
- Assist in leveraging digital channels, particularly social media, for recruitment
- Coordinate interview schedules for all of the firm’s offices
- Draft correspondence to candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain recruiting forms and run reports as requested
- Serve as resource to internal and external stakeholders to ensure lawyer recruiting questions are timely routed to the appropriate team member for response
- Support recruiting managers and perform other assignments and special projects as necessary
Join us if you have:
- Prior administrative experience in the recruiting function is preferred but not required. Experience in a law firm or other professional services organization is a plus
- Experience with data management software and recruiting databases is preferred; experience with viRecruit and LinkedIn is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of a professional services organization. Strong communications skills and client service ethic conveyed in both verbal and written form is required
- Strong attention to detail and quality control required
- Ability to work with highly confidential, sensitive information
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with 10 offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
What’s in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those from traditionally underrepresented populations-can have, and can see, a path to success. We are committed to fostering DEI because it makes our firm better, in every way. At DWT, every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact email@example.com.