Cybercrime Enforcement Litigation Associate - Mid-Level - Seattle
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks an associate attorney with at least two years of experience in litigation matters and a demonstrated interest in cybercrime enforcement to join its Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience working in a law firm, prosecutors’ office, or government legal department
- A passion for protecting clients and the public from harm caused by internet bad actors
- An interest in focusing on internet fraud and brand protection cases, and leading internal and external investigations
- An ability to work on both high volume programmatic legal matters, and high-impact strategic complex litigation
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent research and writing abilities
- Client-centric service mindset
Experience representing technology clients is a plus, but not required.
We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. It brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities.