Concierge Services Coordinator
Concierge Services Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S.! Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for a Concierge Services Coordinator to join our team in our Washington D.C. office.
This position will be focused on building and developing a team of brand ambassadors that will be the first point of contact with Davis Wright Tremaine personnel and guests. You will work closely and collaboratively with colleagues to foster a welcoming environment reflective of the Firm’s values, vision, and objectives. Ultimately, your duties and responsibilities are to ensure that the front desk welcomes guests positively, and that you execute your tasks to the highest quality standards.
At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find challenging assignments, opportunities for professional growth and community involvement, and a culture of inclusion. DWT fosters inclusiveness and authenticity. Regardless of position, everyone here has a voice and the support is unparalleled.
On a typical day you will:
- Greet guests and visitors warmly, making them feel welcome and invited
- Provide real-time support for meetings on all office floors, connect with meeting organizers to ensure accuracy of requests, and set-up or break down meeting rooms as needed
- Arrange for all catering needs by acting as a liaison between food service vendors and the requester to ensure proper food order and delivery time, obtain appropriate chargeback information and prepare expense reports, and maintain a log of employee dietary restrictions with catering preferences
- Assist visiting attorneys with requests such as secretarial support, car services, messenger services, and scheduling onsite office space
- Maintain visitor and shared office space, conference rooms, and meeting space to ensure that they are clean, appropriately stocked, and prepared for use
- Monitor team mailbox and chat-based workspace and respond to emails and office correspondence in a timely manner
- Use various software applications, such as Microsoft 365 to help complete tasks throughout the day and help maintain electronic office reference materials and Intranet Portal pages as needed
- Help plan, coordinate, and execute on office/client internal and external events, as well as assist with organizing and planning of special office events throughout the year, including office holiday parties and summer picnics
- Secure rooms for meetings and conferences by using online scheduling software and follow up with the meeting organizers to establish best practices and capture lessons learned through surveys and anecdotal data
- Arrange for temporary IDs (keycards) for visiting and onsite employees, guests, and vendors; help maintain visitor logs and management system, supporting a secure and safe work environment
- Assist with maintaining inventory by ordering and stocking office supplies for common areas such as breakrooms, conference and meeting rooms, and supply rooms; help with streamlining vendor contacts and supplier management, and ensure shared office spaces are adequately set up for hybrid office schedules
- Provide backup and overflow support to the office services staff and reception as needed, including scanning, copying, answering the phone, and drafting documents
Join us if you have:
- High school diploma or GED Certification required; advanced education preferred
- 2+ years related work experience in reception, office support, customer service, and copy or mailroom environment
- Ability to read and write English proficiently
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required; knowledge of all MS Office products strongly preferred. Demonstrated experience with scanning, uploading email, responding to internal text and chat messages, following email attachment procedures, file sharing, encryptions, etc.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; dependable team player; well organized; self-starter; strong attention to detail; must possess good judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-orientated, service environment
- Ability to learn and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work under deadline pressures with minimal supervision; includes taking ownership of a problem associated with an assigned task and/or on behalf of the team when a business crisis occurs
- Exercise a high degree of attention to detail, quality control, and confidentiality as a trusted collaborator to help colleagues better understand their guests’ needs while leveraging the most appropriate resources
- Ability to identify and respond to customer/client issues/problems in a timely manner, and seek feedback/follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally with lawyers, clients, staff, vendors, and other business contacts; both in verbal and written formats
- Dress appropriately for physical work, while maintaining a professional demeanor and neat appearance
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, be on feet most of the work day and use various pieces of services department equipment
- Ability to work extended hours or periodically change hours if needed
- May be required to change work shift temporarily to accommodate special coverage needs - come in early or work later as needed
Who We Are
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is an AmLaw 100 law firm with 10 offices nationwide. We are relentlessly committed to client service and look for candidates who share that commitment. At DWT, client service means having empathy for each client’s and each lawyer’s work and personal pressures, business objectives, and legal needs; anticipating their needs; and having the capabilities and commitment to deliver what matters most to them.
What’s in it For You?
DWT offers competitive compensation in addition to ample benefits including but not limited to:
- Choice of health and vision insurance plans
- 2 paid volunteer days for qualifying community service work
- Dental plan
- Fertility and adoption benefit
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Retirement contribution
This job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are part of the fabric of Davis Wright Tremaine-central to who we are and what we do. Our vision is to foster a culture where all talented individuals-including those from traditionally underrepresented populations-can have, and can see, a path to success. We are committed to fostering DEI because it makes our firm better, in every way. At DWT, every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Davis Wright Tremaine provides reasonable accommodations for those who need them to complete the application or recruiting process and for employees who need reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their positions due to a disability or for religious reasons. If you need to request accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please contact email@example.com.