2021 Los Angeles 1L Diversity Scholarship
To apply, click the "Click Here to Apply Online" button to the right (you can add as many positions to your list as you would like to apply for). Once you have made your selections, click the "Apply" button at the top of the page and follow the instructions. Application deadline is 11:59 pm on January 29, 2021.
Please have the below documents ready to upload before you start your application:
* Cover letter (please indicate your connection to the Los Angeles and address to Brook Dormaier, Law Student Recruitment Manager)
* Personal Statement
* Complete undergraduate transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable)
* Writing sample, unedited by a third party (generally 5-10 pages)
* List of 3 references, one of whom is qualified to comment on your law school work
* Law school transcript (unofficial copy is acceptable) *If your transcript is not currently available, please submit your application without it. You will receive a follow-up email by mid-January with a link and instructions on how to submit it online.
Please note: We encourage you to upload your resume in Word format, since the system will be able to extract your information most accurately this way. On the following page, you will have the chance to edit any information about yourself and add additional documents before finally submitting your application.
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. It brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and inspires us to build strong and lasting connections with each other, our clients, and our communities.
We are committed to creating and cultivating a diverse workforce and inclusive environment where every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. It is our policy to hire, promote, transfer, terminate, and make all employment-related decisions without regard to an employee’s sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, religious creed, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military condition, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal laws.